The greatest benefit of automatic transfer switches is that they can function even without an operator present. An automatic transfer switch, or ATS, is able to automatically kick in to switch a generator on if it picks up a drop in the current. An ATS has a high transfer speed and is ideal for emergency and standby power applications. For any application that requires continuous and uninterrupted power, having an ATS to instantly switch on a generator in the event of a power outage or interruption is highly advantageous. Almost every business relies on electricity to function, from large-scale operations like hospitals, power plants and IT centres down to small-scale local business offices. Adding a backup generator coupled with an ATS is essential for the smooth functioning of any business.
Automatic transfer switches to suit any needs
Automatic transfer switches do the work for you; you do not even have to be present in the building for the switch to function and restore power. Automatic switches are available in a wide range of capacities. Most are equipped with a digital controller to help manage operations and display statuses, timers and other functions. Here are just some of the switches we offer at IEP Power Products:
- 3 Pole 630 Amp Manual Transfer Switch
- 3 Pole 160 Amp Manual Transfer Switch
- 4 Pole 160 Amp Manual Transfer Switch
- 3 Pole 1250 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 4 Pole 2000 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 3 Pole 2000 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 3 Pole 630 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 4 Pole 400 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 3 Pole 400 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 4 Pole 1600 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- 4 Pole 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
Find what you need at Generator Parts
At Generator Parts we strive to supply only the best quality automatic transfer switches. The type of switch that suits you depends on your generator. If you are unsure, we would be pleased to assist you in finding the best ATP that matches the size of your generator. Shop online or contact Generator Parts today.