We all know that load shedding is here to stay. While this is frustrating, we can ensure that our business is not affected by power outages. At Generator Parts, we’re pleased to assist. Have a look at our excellent range of products so that you can beat load shedding.
Items you’ll need:
- The first item that is an absolute must if you’re planning on beating load shedding is a generator. We offer an extensive range of excellent quality products for your Generator, including top generators Parts for home and business use. Our generator Parts are manufactured by highly regarded names in the industry, ensuring excellent quality and reliability. It is more than likely that you already own and use a generator for both your home and for your workplace. As such, you need a number of components to keep it in excellent condition so that when the power goes out, your business keeps running.
- Your generator needs a quality battery to get it running. Without a charged battery, your generator won’t have enough power to start. Investing in a quality battery means peace of mind when load shedding happens unannounced and you need your generator to keep things running smoothly.
- Battery chargers. Yes, your generator does need a battery. However, batteries can run flat. To ensure your generator’s battery is always ready and willing, ensure you have a reliable battery charger on hand.
- Another important item to have on hand to better cope with load shedding is an automatic voltage regulator. What the AVR does, is ensure that the flow of power from your generator to your equipment remains constant. This also means that your equipment remains safe from a power surge.
- Automatic transfer switch. Physically switching on your generator at your workplace can be a challenge. However, an automatic transfer switch can do it for you. As soon as there is a drop in the main power supply, the ATS senses the change and automatically switches on the generator. This is ideal for businesses that cannot afford even the slightest drop in their power supply.
What we can assist with:
- Generators Parts
- Battery chargers
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Automatic transfer switch
- And more
With our excellent quality range of generator parts and spares, you can beat load shedding! Speak to us today for more information on how we can assist you and your business.